The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Log in to your account or contact us if you have questions about which form to use.
Baltimore County 457 Deferred Compensation Participation Agreement (PDF)
Baltimore 457 Deemed IRA Participation Agreement (PDF)
(Interested in learning more, read An IRA in My 457 Plan?) (PDF)
- Enroll in the plan
- Change your contributions
- Select or change beneficiaries
- Select or change investment options
Manage my money
Incoming Assets Form (PDF)
- Roll money over from other retirement savings accounts into your Plan
- Decide which investments you want the rollover money to go into
- Decide if you want to enroll in Asset Rebalancing
- Select your payout options when you end your employment or retire
- Request a payout
- Stop current payouts
- Change a current payout
- Restart a payout
- Defer payout until Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) is required at age 70½
- Apply for an unforeseeable emergency distribution
Manage my account
Beneficiary Change Form (PDF)
- Select primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Change how your money will be divided between your beneficiaries
- Remove and add beneficiaries
- Add or change your checking or savings information for automatic deposits to your bank account
Manage someone else's account
View/print the information you and your attorney will need to provide in the event of a divorce.
View/print information on how to notify us if you are going on military leave.
Use these forms if you're a beneficiary or an alternate payee, such as a former spouse or a dependant of a Plan member:
- Report the death of a Plan member. Please remember to submit a certified copy of the death certificate if you are reporting the death of a plan member.
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Request a payout.
PDFs require Adobe® Reader®